The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
The policy is updated from time to time with the latest version available on this page.
Policy key definitions:
• "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business Whartons Nurseries South Green Pulham St. Mary Diss, Norfolk IP21 4RP.
• "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
• ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register:
Our registration number is A8571681
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you using the following lawful basis.
The Lawful basis's for processing your data
By emailing us using our contact for we process your email address so we can contact you back.
We shall continue to process your information until the lawful basis between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
• the right to be informed;
• the right of access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to object; and
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO via www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle Subject Access Requests in accordance with the GDPR. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request any of your rights be fulfilled.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
__utma – Google Analytics Tracking Cookie.
This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred. Google Analytics uses the information from this cookie to calculate things like Days and Visits to purchase.
__utmb and __utmc – Google Analytics Tracking Cookie
- The B and C cookies are brothers, working together to calculate how long a visit takes. __utmb takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site, while __utmc takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site. __utmb expires at the end of the session. __utmc waits 30 minutes, and then it expires.
__utmt – Google Analytics Tracking Cookie
This is is used to throttle request rate in the event of too many accesses over a short period of time.
__utmz – Google Analytics Tracking Cookie
This keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine you used, what link was clicked on, what keyword was used, and where the user was in the world when you accessed the website.
_ga – Google Analytics Tracking Cookie
cookie-consent – Created when you visit our website over the https
laravel_token – Created when you visit our website over the https
More information on the Google Analytics Cookies can be found here:
Where permitted by you we share session information for analysis with Google Analytics.
Their Data Privacy can be found on this link: https://policies.google.com/pr...
Data security, retention and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
We will retain your personal information in line with our main GDPR Data Protection Policy.
You may request a copy of general our GDPR Data Protection Policy, as well as our specific Information Security Policy by contacting email@example.com to request this.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
-- End of Document